If you live locally in Esher you will find our orthodontic practice is quick, simple and easy to find being less than 25 min from the centre of Esher. We also offer a range of services for adults and children including NHS orthodontic treatments where appropriate.
What orthodontic treatments are available?
For adults with crooked or misaligned teeth we can help you with:
- Almost invisible braces.
- Invisalign – a clear alternative to traditional braces using clear aligners to move your teeth, usually only suitable for cosmetic realignment of the front teeth.
- Lingual orthodontics – orthodontic brackets which fit on the inside of your teeth meaning no one else can see them.
- Fixed braces.
- Conventional fixed braces for the most flexible option to treat a range of clinical situations.
- Damon Braces – A revolutionary new system which allows teeth to move more easily due to the sliding mechanism of the Damon brackets.
We can offer qualifying children NHS orthodontics as well as Private orthodontics, we can typically help your child with problems such as:
- Protruding top teeth.
- Protruding bottom teeth.
- Early or late loss of baby teeth.
- Teeth which stick out due to thumbsucking.
- Difficulty with speech caused by the position of your child teeth.
- Clicking jaws as a result of a malocclusion.
- Signs of enamel where due to the teeth not meeting together properly.
The frenum is a connecting piece of tissue between your lip, cheek or floor of your mouth. Sometimes this tissue can be too tight so a frenectomy is performed, this is undertaken under local anaesthetic is is usually very quick to heal.
Sports Mouth Guards
If you or your child plays any form of contact sport then a sports mouth guard is a must. It not only protects your teeth from smashing together but spreads the load of any contact over a wider area which can dramatically reduce the risk of lower jaw fracture.
‘Self Boil’ type mouth-guards typically don’t offer s much protection as they don’t have as much contact with your teeth to spread the forces of impact.
Travelling to us from Esher by car
- Distance 7.1 miles
- Typical journey time 21 min
Travelling to us from Esher by public transport
- Service provider – South West Trains
- Typical journey time 42 min
- Trains leave Esher every 30 min