Oxhshot is only 5 miles from our specialist orthodontic practice, offering you and your children a wide range of orthodontic procedures to help with many teeth straigthening problems. This includes providing you with the full range of private orthodontic treatments as well as NHS braces for qualifying children.
What types of braces are available?
Braces for Children
For children that qualify for NHS orthodontic treatment there are a wide range of braces to help a variety of irregularities with tooth and jaw position, including, but by no means limited to:
- Helping children with protruding top teeth (overbite).
- Treatments for protruding bottom teeth (underbite).
- Braces which overcome overcrowding.
- Children which have either early or late loss of deciduous (baby) teeth.
- Children that have sucked their thumbs and caused the top teeth to stick out.
- Jaws that click as a result of the position of your child’s tooth position.
- Early enamel wear due to the teeth not meeting together properly.
Braces for adults
Adult braces are available in various forms to suit your lifestyle, budget and clinical situation. If you have crooked teeth then we have teeth straightening braces with the following characteristics:
Almost Invisible braces
These fall in to 2 categories:
- Invisalign Braces. These are clear aligners which you will wear for 20 hours per day. Each aligner lasts for about 2 weeks and the treatment often lasts around 2 years, you will replace your aligners throughout the Invisalign treatment.
- Lingual (behind the teeth) braces. These braces fit on the inside of your mouth making them almost invisible. Each bracket is custom made for you and is therefore slim and comfortable to wear.
Travelling from Oxshot by car
- Journey time – 19 minutes
- Distance – 5 miles